Remco & Amco Insurance
Collison covers damages to your vehicle whether it’s a hit to your bumper or battling the weather elements. Understanding your insurance isn’t always easy. But we can help you understand everything about your policy. Don't hesitate to call our online sales agents if you have any questions, our number is 1-800-282-2000.
Collision insurance helps cover damages to your car when you’ve had an accident. Whether hitting another car, hitting a tree, or sliding on black ice. It doesn’t matter if it’s your fault or the other driver, you are still covered. If you’re not at fault your insurance can recover the cost of damages from the other driver's insurance.
Another thing that collision will cover are those annoying potholes. Pothole damage can be expensive and it's not your fault if you happen to hit one and mess up your tire or rim.
Here are a few reasons you might want to get collision insurance:
· If you buy your car from a dealership.
· If you want more than the state’s bare minimum coverage.
· If your car is BRAND NEW.
On the other hand, here are a few reasons you probably WON’T want to get collision insurance:
· If your car is really, really old due to the fact that if it was to be in an accident and the $500 deductible is more than it is to fix it. Or it would be claimed as a total loss.
· If you can only afford the cheapest insurance just to meet the state’s minimum requirements. Collision insurance costs slightly more than liability.
Damages can be covered even if the other driver has no insurance or has uninsured motorist. To clear any doubt about uninsured motorist please call one of our agent at 1-800-282-2000 or visit our website https://www.remco.com/.
Collision insurance all depends on many factors like what type of vehicle is going to be covered. How old the insurer is and where the garaging location is. We welcome all new and current costumers to go into our local AMCO/REMCO offices to learn more about Collision Insurance. Or visit our website at https://www.remco.com/. You are also welcomed to call 1-800-282-2000 to speak with an agent about collision coverage or any other product you are interested in.