Texas City Auto, Home & Business Insurance
Texas City has a big name to live up to, but it certainly exceeds all expectations. It has experienced its fair share of hardships. In fact, in 1947, it was the site of one of America’s largest industrial disasters, which almost destroyed the town. Nevertheless, it’s gained a reputation as the city that would not die — and it certainly has thrived.
A strategic port, as well as its proximity to Galveston and Houston, makes Texas City a vital commercial hub for the Texas Gulf Coast. Residents find it a wonderful place to live and work. Still, to give yourself that added security of feeling protected in your own community, make sure you invest in insurance.
The Benefits of the Right Insurance
Insuring the important things in your life requires dedication and attention. If you are not sure how to get started, let us be your guide. With more than three decades of experience in the industry, the team at Remco Insurance can help you pinpoint coverage for your home, business, cars and more. Call us at (409) 908-3008 to get started!
With insurance, you can feel much more secure in everything you do. For example, there’s always a chance that a fire or severe weather could damage your home. This could cause significant damage that might cost a lot of money to repair. By filing a claim on your homeowners insurance policy, you can obtain funds to help you as you rebuild. That’s peace of mind that no one should go without.
Our Insurance Offerings
Remco Insurance’s goal is to get you the most effective insurance policies at the most affordable prices. With connections to reputable insurance carriers, we can compare multiple policies to find you one that is the right fit. Come to us if you are looking for:
- Auto Insurance: Your policy will meet all of Texas’ minimum insurance requirements. We will also help you expand your coverage to personalize your protection.
- Specialty Vehicle Coverage: If you need an SR-22, classic car insurance, motorcycle coverage or even boat insurance, we’re here to help.
- Renters and Apartment Insurance: Even if you don’t own your home, you’ll still need to protect your property. The right coverage can protect both your liabilities and your owned possessions in a rented home or facility.
- Homeowners Insurance: Much like renters insurance, homeowners coverage protects your liabilities and possessions on the property. It can also protect the structure of the home and many other structures on the property.
- Business Insurance: Do you run a small or large business? What about a home-based business? In each of these cases, you’ll need specific insurance coverage.
Our agents will ensure your satisfaction. You won’t waste time looking for coverage. And you will gain peace of mind that comes with having the most appropriate protection for your needs.
Contact Us Today
Texas City residents: Ready to get coverage? Start by getting a free online quote or calling (409) 908-3008. You can also can stop by our location in Texas City. We will be happy to see you!
Our Location In Texas City
- 3109 Palmer Hwy, Suite A1
Texas City, TX 77590
Phone Number (409) 908-3008
Fax Number (409) 229-7270