Hurricane season is approaching fast. Make sure you are prepared with Flood Insurance.
No matter where you live in Texas. Hurricane Harvey is still fresh in our minds. If you are a homeowner be sure to review your insurance policy and consider flood insurance if you don’t already have it.
The most common natural disaster are Flash floods in Texas. Most home and commercial policies do not cover flood damage. You will need a separate flood policy. flood insurance policies typically have a 30-day waiting period before coverage takes effect.
Make sure you are ready for storm season and call Amco & Remco Auto Insurance for a flood insurance quote today.
- Review your existing home coverage. Make sure the policy limits would be enough to replace your home and property in the event of a disaster.
- Talk to an Amco & Remco Auto Insurance agent about flood insurance.
- If you live along the Texas coast, review your windstorm coverage.
- Make a home inventory. Having a detailed list of your property will help speed the process of making an insurance claim after a covered loss.
- Review your auto insurance. If you have comprehensive coverage it could pay for damage caused by hail or flooding.