Motorcycle Insurance Information
Why Do You Need Insurance For Your Motorcycle?
You'll enjoy being out on the open road even more when you're not worried about the safety of yourself, your passengers or your investment. Here are a few things to consider:
- If you're in an accident or your motorcycle is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
- If you or a passenger is injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If your motorcycle is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you're worth.
- Your motorcycle may be one of your most prized possessions. It deserves special protection.
Things To Consider And Questions To Ask Your Agent
Your Independent Agent is an advocate for finding insurance that meets your specific needs. Here are a few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion:
- How much can I afford to pay if my motorcycle is in an accident, damaged or stolen? (Ask your agent what your cost savings would be if you raised your deductible.)
- What discounts and programs are available? (Ask about discounts for taking safety classes or having multiple policies. You may also save money if your motorcycle is stored in a garage or if you belong to a motorcycle association.)
- How much medical and liability coverage should I have?
- Does the insurance company have a good reputation for customer service? Is it known for paying claims fairly and promptly?
- What's the process for filing and settling a claim?
Tips For The Cost-Conscious Rider
Many factors can play a role in determining what your insurance costs will be such as your age, your driving record, where you live and the type of motorcycle you own, or being a graduate of a rider-training course.
- Many companies offer discounts from 10 to 15 percent on motorcycle insurance for graduates of training courses, such as the Motorcycle Safety Foundation (MSF) rider course. Riders under the age of 25, usually considered a higher risk, may see some savings by taking this course. It's also a good idea for cyclists who have already had accidents.
- Maintaining a good driving record with no violations will also help reduce your premiums.
- In many northern states, riders may save money by buying a "lay-up" policy. With a lay-up policy, all coverage except comprehensive is suspended during winter months.
- Find out what discounts your insurance representative offers. Multi-bike discounts for those insuring more than one bike, organization discounts, if you're a member of a motorcycle association, and mature rider discounts for experienced riders, are just a few possibilities. Discounts can range anywhere from 10 percent to 20 percent, depending on the company and your state. Availability and qualifications for discounts vary from company to company and state to state.
- Keep in mind that the type, style (such as a sports bike vs. a cruiser) and age of the motorcycle, as well as the number of miles you drive a year and where you store your bike may also affect how much you pay for your premium.
Welcome to our video about Motorcycle insurance & its coverages!
Hello everyone & welcome to Remco insurance! For more information please give us a call at 1-800-282-2000 or visit us at www.Remco.com you can Also visit one of our local offices near you if you would like to meet your own personalized agent or you can go to our website www.Remco.com. Look for the locations tab at the top of our website to find your closest location to you. If you are too busy to stop by, no problem! Please give us a call at 1-800-282-2000 and we can do everything over the phone by fax or email. We try to make it as easy as possible for you.
Remco insurance is here to protect you and serve you on all your insurance needs.
Remco insurance offers some of the best Insurance rates for Motorcycles. We insure several different types of motorcycles. We have several options for you based on your insurance needs which include collision & comprehensive coverage. We also have bodily injury, along with replacement cost, rental reimbursement, as well as Roadside Assistance. We even have optional special equipment coverage for every type of bike on the road.
We can insure just about any motorcycle on the road such as cruisers, touring bikes, sports bikes, choppers , scooters, naked bikes, motocross bikes, ATV’s, and many more bikes.
At Remco insurance, we understand the needs of our motorcycle riders.
Some motorcycle riders don't ride their bikes on a regular basis that’s why we have affordable rates so cheap that you can even pay your policy in full for the whole year and not worry about it.
We have all types of coverages for your motorcycle for example:
Enhanced injury protection (covers a portion of income loss or death benefits as a result of a covered accident )
Carried contents coverage (pay to replace hunting, camping gear, etc while riding is damaged or stolen)
Accessory coverage (includes helmet and safety riding apparel)
Trip interruption coverage (Pays for lodging, alternative transportation, and food while motorcycle is being repaired in the event of a loss more than 100 miles away from home)
Motorcycle rental coverage
Don't let these extra coverages confuse you. Some people just want fast cheap motorcycle insurance and we can definitely help with that. If you just want a simple liability or full coverage quote, no problem we’ll get you insured right away to keep you safe and legal on the road with basic insurance. We’ll make it fast and easy.
Remco insurance has great motorcycle insurance rates. Call today and give us a try.
If you are needing Motorcycle insurance Please give us a call at 1-800-282-2000 or visit us at www.Remco.com. You can even visit one of our local offices if you would like to meet your own personalized agent. Go to our website www.Remco.com & look for the locations tab at the top of our website to find your closest location to you. If you are too busy to stop by, no problem! Please give us a call at 1-800-282-2000 and we can do everything over the phone by fax or email. Remco insurance tries to make it as easy as possible for you .
Remco insurance is here to protect you and serve you on all your insurance needs. We hope to hear from you or see you soon.