Alice Auto, Home & Business Insurance
Alice, Texas has had a lot of different names since it was established in 1888. After starting out as Bandana, and later becoming Kleberg, it was renamed after the daughter of the owner of the King Ranch — one of Texas’ largest. Alice has another name, too — the Hub City of South Texas.
Oil, cattle and Tejano music have all influenced the culture of Alice. It’s a great place to start a family, own a business and put down roots. Protect everything you’ve built by buying insurance for your assets.
The Benefits of the Right Insurance
Unique insurance is an important piece of financial support for you, your family and your possessions. If an accident or other incident damages something that’s important to you, you don’t want to take a financial hit on repairs or replacements. The right policy can help you get the monetary assistance to offset such costs.
You might wonder what type of insurance you should carry. After all, there are dozens of different policies out there. Each one protects different parts of your life. Let Remco Insurance find you the most comprehensive coverage at an affordable price. Whether you need to insure your car, home, business or other items, we can help. Call us at (361) 808-4434 to get started!
Our Insurance Offerings
You will want to target your insurance policies directly to your needs, and that’s where we come in. Amco Insurance's team of agents will use their expertise to compare the policy offerings of multiple Texas insurance providers. By doing so, we can help you identify the coverage that most securely protects your property. Come to us if you need:
- Auto Insurance: Your policy will meet all of Texas’ minimum insurance requirements. We will also help you expand your coverage to personalize your protection.
- Specialty Vehicle Coverage: If you need an SR-22, classic car insurance, motorcycle coverage or even boat insurance, we’re here to help.
- Renters and Apartment Insurance: Even if you don’t own your home, you’ll still need to protect your property. The right coverage can protect both your liabilities and your owned possessions in a rented home or facility.
- Homeowners Insurance: Much like renters insurance, homeowners coverage protects your liabilities and possessions on the property. It can also protect the structure of the home and many other structures on the property.
- Business Insurance: Do you run a small or large business? What about a home-based business? In each of these cases, you’ll need specific insurance coverage.
We will take a hard look at your personal risks to ensure you receive effective protection at affordable prices. That way, you can go about your life with peace of mind.
Contact Us Today
Alice residents: Ready to get coverage? Contact one of our experienced agents whenever you need policy assistance. Start by getting a free online quote or calling (361) 808-4434. You can also can stop by our location in Alice. We will be happy to see you!
Our Location In Alice
- 1203 E Main St
Alice, TX 78332
Phone Number (361) 808-4434
Fax Number (361) 396-4436