Must call to set up interview.
Please follow the directions below, CALL: 512-501-2829, it will then take you to a voice message system and on the voice message system please be sure to leave what city you're interested in as we are hiring for several cities. Please ask for Carey when leaving a message.
Serious people looking for long-term career ONLY, as we are looking for long-term sales agents.
Welcome to the Remco Insurance Team
We are happy & excited that you want to be part of our company. You do not need to have experience in the field but need to have a very good attitude, be a fast learner and be responsible, stable & great at sales. This is for people that are great at sales & have great customer service. This job is very easy & we give you space in your own office we usually have 1 person to 2 people max in our offices so you can make the most commissions in our offices.
You will have your own space, own desk and set schedule. We are very lenient and give you a lot of freedom. We don't have someone watching you all the time as long as your have good customer service, are great at sales, have no attendance issues and are responsible, this job is for you :) But of course you are required to be working throughout the day on tasks and be on time daily...
Please make sure you can work the hours before calling.
Monday thru Friday - 9am to 7pm
Saturday - 10am to 5pm
Sunday - OFF
You also get 2 set days off a month on top of Sunday that are assigned to you.
Once your sales build up to a certain amount of sales per month you will get a raise and will be dropped to 5 day workdays.
Job Title and Description
- Needs to be good under pressure and stress
- You will be working in an office environment
- Must be a Fast learner-Must be good at problem solving
- Must be able to concentrate and be on a computer for most of the day
- This is for people looking for a career & long term opportunity not short term
- Experience with customer service & friendly with Customers
- Must speak English & Spanish (Bilingual ONLY please)
- Good people skills-Upbeat attitude- Sundays Off
- Be able to problem solve
- Be good under pressure
- Computer literate (How to print, Copy, Scan, Search desktop,)
- Pay comes to approximately $9.00 an hour to $15.00 an hour depending on sales experience, licensed as an insurance agent, management experience, etc.
Raises: Raises are given yearly. As long as your sales increase & have good attendance & you try your best at it, you can go very far in this company instead of jumping job to job.
Medical, Dental, & Vision (Offered after being with the company for 60 days) which we pay 50% and you pay 50%
Vacation Time off : After you are with us for one year we offer paid vacation every six months"